AlveyTech 4-1/4" Universal Handlebar Grip Set for Mobility, Recreational, Street, Wheelchair, Bicycles, etc
Here are some items guaranteed to get you noticed! Our replacement foam universal handlebar grip set for mobility scooters are available now. They come as a set of two 4-1/4" foam handlebar grips, and will fit any handlebar with a diameter of 5/8" to 7/8".
We call these grips "universal" because they fit on so many brands and models. Whether you have a scooter made by Drive Medical, Go-Go, Golden Technologies, Invacare, Pride Mobility, Rascal, or Shoprider; a pair of these colorful foam grips will fit just fine. These will quite literally fit any scooter, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, ATV, quad, etc, that has a 5/8" to 7/8" handlebar.
Note: These great little grips are a tight fit, but will easily slide onto the standard 7/8" tiller handle once you know the professional scooter mechanic's secret.
- Don't try to push a grip on dry!
- Use a spray window cleaner or sudsy, soapy water as a lubricant -- DO NOT USE WD-40 or other solvent-based product.
- Spray a copious squirt into both ends of the foam grip and also along the handlebar shaft. Don't scrimp on the spray; the more the merrier.
- Gently twist the grip onto the handlebar.
- The lubricant will soon dry up leaving the grip stuck tenaciously to your tiller or handlebars.
- Universal fit for any handlebars 5/8" to 7/8"
- Soft & cushiony feel designed for minimal fatigue
- 4-1/4" in length
- Monster Scooter Parts is the only authorized seller of Alvey, AlveyTech, and Monster Motion products.