Drive Medical Cruiser III Light Weight Wheelchair with Various Flip Back Arm Styles and Front Rigging Options, Black, 20"
The 20" Cruiser III Wheelchair with Flip Back Detachable Full Arms and Elevating Leg rests by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back, full arms makes transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back full arms, elevating leg rests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish; Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean; Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16" to 18"; Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free; 8" front casters are adjustable in three positions
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories; Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability; Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks