(100 feet) Ultra Flo Leaf Guard Gutter Protector for 5" K-Style Gutters. Regular Hole. 25 panels x 4.00' each.
Clogged gutters will eventually cause water to back up into the soffit of your home, causing thousands of dollars in damage to your roof. Looking for an economical, simple, Do-It-Yourself and long-lasting solution? Use our Ultra Flo gutter leaf guard system. It prevents your gutters from clogging up with debris such as leaves, pine needles, and twigs. The perforations in the Ultra Flo panels will allow rainwater from your roof to drain through but keep debris out.
Ultra Flo panels are made with strong 22-gauge galvanized steel that is then powder coated for added weather resistance. They are available in the following configurations:
• K-Style Gutter sizes: 5” and 6”
• Colors: Powdercoat Black
• Regular hole spacing: 1/4"
• Small hole spacing: 1/8”
• Micromesh MicroX hole spacing: 1/16”
• Step-Down: Specifically designed for applications where the gutter has been installed with Speed-Screw and Quick-Screw hangers. The “Step-Down” allows installation of the panel over the angled hanger, solving any clearance issues.
Each carton contains 25 panels of 4’ lengths equaling 100 linear feet per carton. Ultra Flo panels are protected by a 10-Year Product Warranty and a 5-Year No Rust warranty.
- No more clogged or overflowing gutters.
- Ultra Flo panels snap locks directly into the gutter, not under the roof shingles. Will not void any roof warranties.
- Choose the hole spacing that’s right for you. For gutters installed with Speed-Screw or Quick-Screw hangers, use the Step-Down panels.
- Virtually invisible from the ground. Available in powder coated black for 5” and 6” K-Style gutters.
- Measure from the back of the gutter to the front for correct size needed (see image). Installation instructions included. Backed by a 10-Year Warranty.