100% Korean Red Ginseng Roots Powder 300g(10.6oz), Panax Saponin, No Additives
100% Korean Red Ginseng Roots Powder 300g(10.6oz), Panax saponin, No Additives ● PACKING : 300g(10.6oz) X 1 Plastic bag in Carton box ● INGREDIENTS : Korean Red Ginseng - 100% (Ginsenoide, saponin RG1+RB1=6mg/g) (Ginseng Roots-70%, Ginseng Tail Roots-30%) ● Shipping : We offer FREE Economic Shipping world wide with TRACKING No. ● DIRECTION - Take 3 times or more a day, about 2g each time. - Dissolve 1 or 2 spoonfuls (spoon included) in a glass of warm or cool water and drink. - You may add honey or other if desired. Mix the red ginseng powder with honey and take about 2 spoonfuls (spoon included) each time. - You may add honey or other sweeteners as desired. - You may double the dose when recuperating from an illness. - Dissolve 18 grams of red ginseng extract in about 1.8 liters of warm water and drink at proper intervals. - Reduce the dosage when symptoms such as fever, skin irritation, indigestion or chest problems occur. ● Expiration Date : 24 Months from Manufacturing Date. (At least 18Months from your Purchase Date.) ● CAUTION Avoid exposure to high temperature, direct sunlight and keep in cool, dry place. This product is made under the good quality control. Please let us know if you find a deteriorated product caused by inattentive handling on distribution. ● Manufacturer : DongJin Pharmaceutic.Co.LTD
- INGREDIENTS : Korean Red Ginseng - 100% (Ginsenoide, saponin RG1+RB1=6mg/g) (Ginseng Roots-70%, Ginseng Tail Roots-30%)
- Country of Manufacture: Korea, Republic of
- Supplement Purpose : Boosting immune system, Blood health, Natural Defense
- Dosage : 5g(2tea spoons) for one time, 2times per day regardless before or after meal. One cup(80ml) warm or cold water will be fine. You can take toghther with a honey or a sugar and also, you can add to all kinds of cusine which makes a better taste. In case of a special and/or a diathesis, please check first the ingredienets and the kids dose is a half of the adults.
- CERTIFICATES : Healthy Food Certified by Korean FDA, KGMP(Good Manufacturing Practice), ISO22000:2005, Food irradiation