2.4G Number Pad, Jelly Comb 18 Keys Wireless Silent Numeric Keypad with Mini USB Receiver, for Laptop / Notebook, Compatible with Windows System
- SIMPLE SETUP: It’s easy to get started—you just plug the receiver into a USB port and start crunching numbers right away. Keys are easy and silent to press, greatly speed up your productivity! A must have for the numerically inclined.
- SOLID, PORTABLE DESIGN: This sturdy number entry-solution is easy to take with you, so you can work confidently and quickly—wherever and whenever.
- ADVANCED 2.4 GHz WIRELESS: You’ll enjoy the reliability of a cord plus cordless convenience and freedom—fast data transmission, virtually no delays or dropouts. Allows the keypad to function up to 33' away from the receiver by establishing cordless workspace with standard USB interface
- USER FRIENDLY: Battery indicator light lets you know when the keypad's AAA battery is running low. Conveniently located direction control keys can be used as joystick control, allowing you to feel the thrill of playing game using a wireless device.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with PC and desktop computers that have Windows XP, Vista, ME, 7, 8 2000 operating systems. Numeric keypad is not fully compatible with Mac system. (Function keys do not work, while number keys part works fine.)
For businesses that handle high-volume numeric tasks, the Jelly Comb 18 keys USB numeric keypad enables a more streamlined, efficient workflow. The keypad can be attached to your computer or to a kiosk, creating a dedicated space for numeric data entry.
*USB-enabled for plug-n-play use
*Requires Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/ME/Vista/7/8 to operate
*Operating distance of 33' for gaming experience
*18 keys numeric keypad
*8 million strokes keyswitch life
*Compact, space saving design
*No external power supply needed
*Stable, silent, tactile feedback
*Meets RoHS compliant
*Comes in black and blue color for new look
*Package Measures 5.5"L x 3.5"W x 1"H
*1 year warranty
1 x 18 Keys Wireless Keypad
1 x Nano Receiver
1 x User Maunal
This numeric keypad is not fully compatible with Mac system. (Function keys do not work, while number keys part works fine.)
Battery is not included.
Note: To get it to work in Win10, follow the steps here:
Device Manager->Universal Serial Bus controller->Generic USB Hub
Right-click each Generic USB Hub and update the driver with these steps:
1 Choose "Browse my computer for driver software"
2 Choose "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
3 Click "Next"
4 Click "Close"