Amcrest 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch
- The Fast Ethernet Switch provides 8 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports.
- The (Non-PoE) Switch is Plug-and-Play and each port can be used as general ports or Uplink ports and can be simply plugged into a server, a hub or a switch, using straight cable or crossover cable
- Supports IEEE802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode. Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging.
- Plastic case with desktop mode. External 5V/1A DC Power supply.
- Plug and Play, Compact desktop size, LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity, 1-Year Warranty
The Amcrest AMGS8 is a 8-Port (Non-PoE) Network Switch. Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u standards. Supports IEEE802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode.