Anker Dual Display Universal Docking Station with DVI/HDMI (up to 2048 x 1152)
- Supports simultaneous HDMI and DVI displays, allowing you to expand your desktop to 3 monitors.
- Not only does this docking station consolidate your devices, it manages their performance, too. A smart chip prioritizes bandwidth usage, so even when running at full capacity, you get smooth, stable connections.
- Automatic bandwidth prioritization of connected devices ensures smooth, stable operation, even when every port is full
- Two USB 3.0 ports (one of which can charge at 5V / 1.5A) give you access to SuperSpeed data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. Four USB 2.0 ports also available.
- Package includes: Anker USB 3.0 Docking Station, detachable base stand, 19V 2A AC power adapter, USB 3.0 cable, driver CD, user manual, quick installation guide.
Take control of your workspace. With the AnkerÂ USB 3.0 Docking Station, coordination has never been easier: route your peripherals through one device, so you can come and go as you please....Work at the helm... The mother of all hubs. Bring your printers, scanners, storage devices, monitors, speakers, routers, keyboards, mice, and webcams together, so that all you have to do is worry about one cable. Turn your laptop into a command center, then, once you're finished, unplug for instant portability. Our promise to you is convenience - how you use it is up to you....A multitasker's dream...Add up to two monitors, expanding your control over active applications. High-resolution displays (both HDMI and DVI) will change the way you stream video, surf the web, and manage operation. Perfect for traders, gamers, and business professionals, but adaptable for use in any environment. Don't confine yourself to one screen. Go out and expand your horizons... .Dynamic design...Not only does this docking station consolidate your devices, it manages their performance, too. A smart chip prioritizes bandwidth usage, so even when running at full capacity, you get smooth, stable connections. With a sturdy, zinc-alloy base stand, the docking station slips easily into any upright space. If one is not available, remove the stand for even tighter, horizontal placement. ...Note:..• Unfortunately, the DisplayLink driver cannot be installed on Macs. As a result, the Ethernet, DVI and HDMI ports will not work. The USB connections, however, should still function normally..• For Windows 8 users: You may find there are compatibility problems with the current driver. Please go to the Displaylink official website to download the latest driver.