APSX D1 Wideband Controller and G1 LED AFR Display Full Kit (GREEN)
- G1 LED Display: 3 digit LED screen board (1.0" X 0.8") with 6 ft cabling (0.2" high LED) for gasoline, diesel, E85, Methanol engines. Lambda is also available.
- D1 WBO Controller: WBO (1.50” x 0.90” x 0.40”) with enclosure (1.75" X 1.15" X 0.60"). No soldering needed (Calibrated plug & play). Comes with 2 ft cabling. Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor plug and 2 ft 12V power cable
- Bosch LSU 4.2 WBO Oxygen Sensor
- Analog 0-5V linear (9-19AFR) which is is datalog compatible. Digital output (96008N1 serial). Simulated NB (NarrowBand) output
- Both EFI and carburated applications are ok. Soft Start technology protects oxygen sensor for damages.
D1 wideband controller gauge features:
Wideband control unit (1.50” x 0.90” x 0.40”) with black plastic enclosure (1.75" X 1.15" X 0.60") which is weather and temperature proof and epoxy filled. The new D1 includes a magnet controlled sensor that replaced the button switch.
Four configurable types of fuel (E85, Diesel, Gasoline and Methanol) and lambda display.
Multiple outputs for digital (to PC), analog (to data logger / EMS), narrowband for simulation and extra switch options
On-Gauge Programming via rod magnet
1 – Analog 0-5V (9=19 AFR) linear output for engine management systems (EMS) and data loggers (MegaSquirt)
2 – Digital output is 9600 8N1 serial that can be connected to your PC
3 – Simulated NB output
G1 LED display features:
APSX G1 LED AFR Display designed to use with APSX D1 AFR Controllers including D1-DIY board or D1 Wideband Controller. It has one of five optional display colors.
Dimensions: 0.95" Wide X 0.55" Height X 0.35" Depth.
3-digit 7-segment characters are 0.36" high. LED display dimensions are 0.88" Wide X 0.55" Height X 0.30" Depth.
- APSX D2 has a 4ft output cable (5 cables / green-white-red-brown-black)
- Red power cable goes to 12V source in your vehicle.
- Black cable goes to a grounded source such as battery ground (-) post.
- Green digital output is 9600 8N1 serial that can be connected to your PC.
- If you want to connect other devices such as data loggers or AFR gauges, you can use white analog cable for 0-5V output. Brown narrowband cable is for simulated NB.
In The Box:
Plastic enclosure, 2 ft cabling Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor plug, 4 ft output cable and Bosch LSU4.2 (part# 17014). G1 LED AFR display, magnet and bung.