Drive Medical Silver Sport Reclining Wheelchair with Detachable Desk Length Arms and Elevating Legrest, Silver Vein, 18"
The Silver Sport 18" Full Reclining Wheelchair by Drive Medical has a new, state of the art, hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. The arms have support extensions while in the reclining position, and the headrest extension, with cushioned head immobilizer, provides stability and comfort. The carbon steel frame, with an attractive silver vein finish, and the durable nylon upholstery make this reclining wheelchair easy to maintain, durable and lightweight. The standard anti-tippers along with the composite Mag-style wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping, ensuring user safety. Comes standard with padded armrests, swing away elevating leg rests, plastic footplates, rear anti tippers, 8" front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces and push to lock wheel locks.
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180-degrees; Arms have support extension for reclining position
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean; Carbon Steel frame with silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free; Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability; Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping
- Padded armrests and headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer provide added patient comfort
- Comes with swing-away elevating leg rests, metal foot plates, rear anti-tippers, and push to lock wheel locks